To know me is to know my story….
I decided to write this blog to show insight into who I am as a person and things that I have interest in. By no means do I want to garner sympathy from anyone. I am not ashamed or apologetic about situations that have made me who I am, I look at them as lessons learned.
So what are these lessons?
To be true to myself in everything I do. (Easier said than done.)
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Don’t allow someone else’s perception of who you are become your reality.
- With everything, thank God.
- “Besties before testies”- #ABG
- Learn to trust my gut feeling regardless of the outward circumstance.
- Don’t doubt yourself even if others do.
- To not let others treatment of me define how somone one else will treat me.
- Enjoy life and take whatever I have learned and apply it.
- Never to give up!
What have you learned?